Pepco Performing Line Clearance Work
Pepco’s tree contractor, Asplundh, will begin their next round of vegetation management to prune trees away from power lines beginning this week, lasting two weeks (weather permitting). There are no service interruptions expected with this work. The following blocks are included in this round of pruning:
- Bradley Lane
- Connecticut Ave Bradley to Western Avenue
- Brookville Rd from the intersection with Broad Branch to Connecticut Ave
- Oxford Street to Brookville Road
- Newlands Street a little past Brookville Road
- East Melrose Street to Brookville Road
- East Lenox Street to Brookville Road
- East Kirke Street to Brookville Road
- East Irving Street to Brookville Road
- West Newlands Street
- West Melrose Street
- West Lenox Street to Cedar Parkway
- Laurel Parkway
- West Kirke Street to Cedar Parkway
- West Irving Street to Cedar Parkway
In locations where the power lines run through the rear yard of affected properties, Pepco will provide notice to those residents prior to entering the property.
Please observe the No Parking signs posted in the affected areas.
Questions/concerns should be directed to Matt Young, Pepco’s Vegetation Management Senior Program Manager at 667-313-2169 or email@example.com.