Calling all Procrastinators:
Self-Response Deadline for the 2020 Census Extended to October 5
Good news! The US Census Bureau’s self-response deadline for the 2020 has been extended to October 5. The Village’s response rate remains at 88%. The remaining 12% of Village households that have not yet responded have a little over one week to respond by mail, by phone or online. The Census Bureau estimates that each resident that is counted under the census represents $18,250 in federal funding allocated to the state and local governments over the span of the next ten years.
Take 10 minutes and complete your 2020 Census today! To respond online, visit www.2020census.gov or call 844-330-2020 to respond by phone. Click on the below link for other useful information: