Chevy Chase Village Police Department is currently accepting applications for Maryland Certified Police Officers. Starting salary is $72,301.
THE FOLLOWING MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS MUST BE MET BY APPLICANTS
- Certified Maryland Law Enforcement Officer
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years of age at the time of appointment
- U.S. Citizenship or Naturalized U.S. Citizen with proof.
- Successful completion of a comprehensive background investigation conducted by the Chevy Chase Village Police.
Successful candidates must pass the background investigation, psychological and medical evaluations.
Police Officer Position Description
FY2023 Salary Schedule for Police Officers (PDF)
Applications for employment as a Chevy Chase Village Police Officer are accepted on an open and continuous basis. To apply, email a current resume to Lieutenant Dasilva (email link at right) or mail a copy of your resume to the address provided below.
Chevy Chase Village Police
5906 Connecticut Avenue
Chevy Chase, Maryland 20815
Attn: Lt. Adventino Dasilva
Individuals with disabilities who wish to request accommodation should contact the Chief of Police at (301) 654-7300.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER M/F DISABLED