About the Village
Created in 1890 and incorporated in 1951, Chevy Chase Village is an historic community of 721 homes on just under half a square mile in the southern section of Montgomery County, Maryland. The original streetcar suburb to the Nation’s Capital, Chevy Chase Village borders the District of Columbia.
The Village’s tree-lined streets, brick sidewalks, open parks, and centrally located Village Hall combine with walking-distance access to public transportation, shopping, restaurants, and theaters to offer the best of urban and suburban living. Our small-town residential character encourages civic and social engagement, while our municipal government provides first-rate administrative, police, and public works services.
Review past and current Fiscal Reports and Budget documents for the Chevy Chase Village community.
Contact person for Public Information Act Requests.
Created in 1890, Chevy Chase Village became a special taxing area in 1914 and an incorporated municipality in 1951.
Reference a map showing the boundaries of Chevy Chase Village.
Reference the prescribed boundaries (metes and bounds) for Chevy Chase Village