Draft FY2018 Budget & CIP
FY2018 Budget Process
The Village Board of Managers will hold its Budget Work Session on Monday, February 27.
- The Village Board of Managers will hold its Budget Work Session on Monday, February 27. Click below for details on the work session.
- The Board held a Public Hearing on the draft budget at its regular meeting on Monday, March 13, 2017, and a second Public Hearing was held at the Board's regular meeting on Monday, April 10, 2017.
- The Board will adopt the FY2018 operating and capital budget during the Village's Annual Meeting on Monday, April 17, 2017.
Proposed Operation and Capital Budget for FY2018 (July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018)
- Memo from the Village Manager regarding the second Draft Budget for FY2018, Dated 4/4/2017
- Memo from the Village Manager regarding the second Draft Budget for FY2018, Dated 3/9/2017
- Budget Summary, Second Draft Revised 3/23/2017*
- Detailed Budget, Second Draft revised 3/23/2017*
- Updated Pay Scales for FY2018
*These documents were corrected to include the $83,000 in the Capital Budget for the Village Hall "Public Works yard, fence, wall replacement" Project which was incorrectly shown as $80,000 in the earlier draft.
Budget and Tax Matters
Budget Work Session
The Board of Managers will hold a budget work session to review the Village Manager’s draft budget for the fiscal year that will begin on July 1, 2017 and end on June 30, 2017.
Monday, February 27 at 7:30 p.m.
The work session will be open to the public, although public comment will not be permitted until the public hearing on the budget in March and April. Additional work sessions may be scheduled as deemed necessary by the Board.
Proposed Operating and Capital Budget for FY2018 (July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018)
- Budget Presentation Memo from the Village Manager
- Memo from the Director of Municiple Operations: Draft FY2018-2023 CIP Budget
- Revenue Summary
- 2017 Constant Yield Tax Rate
- FY2016 Actuals and FY2017 Projections
- Operating and Capital Budget Summary
- Operating and Capital Budget Detail
- Capital Improvements Program (CIP)
- Proposed Organizational Chart
- Proposed Payscales